Ubisoft have released patch 2.30 for Watch Dogs Legions, which covers a multitude of platforms.
Here’s a breakdown of the Global and Stadia specific fixes addressed in the latest patch.
- Fixed an issue that allowed players to change game difficulty and permadeath options while in the main menu.
- Fixed an issue where a black screen could occur when opening the door to hidden rooms.
- Super Game Over: Fixed an issue where, after getting Game Over in Permadeath Mode, players would spawn without any player characters when starting a new game.
- Players can no longer defy space and time to open an ETO safe an infinite amount of times.
- Fixed an issue where lightning could get overblown during the day.
- Optimized loading time when quitting to the main menu.