The official website for Sekiro has posted an update about a maintenance window.
The maintenance will take place at 17:00 – 21:00 PST on Thursday 19th November.
They initially took to thanking all those playing Sekiro and then went on to expand that the patch will address some bugs.
- Fixed an issue where lock-on camera wasn’t functioning correctly with some bosses in “Reflection of Strength” and “Gauntlet of Strength”.
- Fixed an issue where “Inner Genichiro” was not behaving as intended in certain situations.
- Fixed an issue where the correct text was not displaying under INFORMATION upon changing language settings.
- Fixed an issue where part of the UI was not displaying as intended.
- Fixed an issue where the correct text was not displaying in some European languages.
After applying the update, the version number in the lower-right of the title screen will display as follows: App Ver. 1.06