On LinkedIn a new posting has turned up for an Executive Producer for Stadia Games. Stadia jobs in London have been turning up for a while however this new job listing mentions working on Stadia game.
The key quotes for the job are
About The Job
As an Executive Producer at Stadia Games and Entertainment, you will drive a large scale game studio in the development and launch of video games on Stadia. You will work with multi-disciplinary game teams and collaborate with external outsourcing partners and internal stakeholders to deliver excellent interactive entertainment on Stadia. This includes managing the game P&L, maintaining the game vision with the team, managing the publishing production team, coordinating with Stadia service groups, and presenting the game to executives. Your projects will often span multiple offices, time zones, and hemispheres, and it will be your job to keep all the players coordinated on the project’s progress and deadlines.
- Manage the delivery of a portfolio of high quality exclusive games that showcase the best of the Stadia platform.
- Create a positive and highly efficient working relationship with external game development studio teams.
- Collaborate with leaders across many internal groups, including Engineering, Art, Design, Marketing, Business Development, Finance, and Legal to deliver the highest quality experiences on time and budget.
- Define and manage the milestone schedules and ensure the delivery of high quality deliverables throughout development.
- Participate in the assessment and due diligence process with prospective external studios.
There are couple of key lines in the responsibilities and about the job. The first is the role will manage multiple Stadia Exclusive games that showcase the best of the Stadia Platform. This means there are multiple Stadia exclusive games in development. During the connect it was mentioned that Outcasters is a Only on Stadia game so this listing suggests there are now multiple games in the works.
Also in the job section it mentions you will drive a large scale game studio. This would imply that the Studio should hopefully be a AAA scale studio. With that they will be also looking to work with external game development studios.
The job listing is based in London. So the speculation would be there will be a Stadia game studio be made in London.
Do you think this means there is a game studio in London coming to Stadia?