We’re back once again for another GeForce Now Thursday! This week sees the release of 22 titles, including Biomutant and 4 other day-and-date releases, as well as some new DLC. Let’s take a look!
Downloadable Content, Without the Downloads
Cloud gaming makes the word ‘DLC’ mostly irrelevant. Luckily, we lose the downloads and we’re left with the good bit: the content! This week, 3 games are getting some new expansions and content, and they’re all available through GeForce Now today.
Hunt Showdown — The Committed DLC contains one Legendary Hunter (Monroe), a Legendary knife (Pane), and a Legendary Romero 77 (Lock and Key). Available on Steam, members can start hunting now.
Isle of Siptah, the massive expansion to the open world survival game Conan Exiles, is exiting early access and releasing on Steam today. It features a vast new island to explore, huge and vile new creatures to slay, new building sets and a host of new features. Gamers have 40 new NPC camps and points of interest to explore, three new factions of NPCs, new ways of acquiring thralls and much more.
Announced last month, Iron Harvest – Operation Eagle, the new expansion to the critically acclaimed world of Iron Harvest set in the alternate reality of 1920, is available on Steam and streaming with GeForce NOW. You’ll guide the new faction through seven new single-player missions, while learning how to use the game’s new Aircraft units across all of the game’s playable factions, including Polania, Saxony and Rusviet.
Day-and-Date Releases This Week
As ever, GFN is proving they’ve got the titles to compete with the other cloud platforms. This week, we saw the release of the long-awaited release of Biomutant courtesy of Experiment 101 and THQ Nordic. The post-apocalyptic environments and story made for a great hit with many, including our very own Barry (#Barry100). If you’re still deciding for yourself, you can catch our first look here and help make that decision!
Alongside this, we have 4 other day-and-date releases coming this week which are sure to be a hit for many:
- The extremely violent Maneater lets you take control of a deadly shark as you tear into both humans and other wildlife in this “shaRkPG” that’s sure to confirm the fears that Jaws gave everyone back in the day.
- Like the idea of oceans but looking to explore instead of eat people? King of Seas is for you! This action RPG has you exploring a procedurally generated world filled with treasure, lost islands and more!
- Prefer exploring on a global scale? Imagine Earth is all about colonisation across the universe, as you build cities and economies. Make alliances or call for war? It’s all down to you.
- Speaking of war, Warhammer Age of Sigmar: Storm Ground lets you wage just that. Taking control of 1 of 3 different factions, you’ll build up a customisable army ready to fight across the Mortal Realms in single player campaigns and 1v1 multiplayer.
Here’s the full list of titles arriving this week!
- Biomutant (day-and-date release on Steam and Epic Games Store, May 25)
- King of Seas (day-and-date release on Steam, May 25)
- Maneater (day-and-date release on Steam, May 25)
- Imagine Earth (day-and-date release on Steam, May 26)
- Warhammer Age of Sigmar: Storm Ground (day-and-date release on Steam, May 27)
- Bad North (Epic Games Store)
- Black Desert Online for Turkey (Pearl Abyss)
- Breathedge (Steam and Epic Games Store)
- Bullet Girls Phantasia (Steam)
- Cyber Hook (Steam)
- Deathsmiles (Steam)
- Enlisted (Native Launcher)
- Kill It With Fire (Steam)
- Last Epoch (Steam)
- The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel III (Epic Games Store)
- Monopoly Plus (Ubisoft Connect)
- Necromunda: Underhive Wars (Steam)
- Redout: Enhanced Edition (Steam)
- Saviors of Sapphire Wings / Stranger of Sword City Revisited (Steam)
- Shadowrun: Dragonfall – Director’s Cut (Steam)
- Trainz Railroad Simulator 2019 (Steam)
- Valiant Hearts: The Great War (Ubisoft Connect)
Another Thursday has come and gone! As we wait eagerly for the next one, wherever you game, game on!