It was a bit of a rocky start to the week for GeForce Now, as the service went down earlier this week for a short period of time. Nevertheless, it’s GFN Thursday, and that means one thing; games.
GeForce Now will have at least 34 more games by the end of the month, with 13 of these arriving today. One of the biggest is the highly anticipated release of sci-fi RPG Outriders, as well as the Metroidvania-style Narita Boy.
People Can Fly’s futuristic shooter Outriders had a very successful demo! So much so they had to add more server capacity due to the sheer number of people looking to play. Both the Steam and Epic Games versions will work on GeForce Now. We’re definitely ready for Outriders to drop!
OUTRIDERS is a 1-3 player co-op RPG shooter set in an original, dark and desperate sci-fi universe.
As mankind bleeds out in the trenches of Enoch, you’ll create your own Outrider and embark on a journey across the hostile planet.
With rich storytelling spanning a diverse world, you’ll leave behind the slums and shanty towns of the First City and traverse forests, mountains and desert in the pursuit of a mysterious signal.
Combining intense gunplay with violent powers and an arsenal of increasingly twisted weaponry and gear-sets, OUTRIDERS offers countless hours of gameplay from one of the finest shooter developers in the industry – People Can Fly.
The retro style of side-scroller Narita Boy will certainly be a hit for lots of people! Locked in the digital world, you play as the only one that can stop The Stallions.
Flashback to the 80s. The Creator, a genius of his time, creates a video game console called Narita One with its flagship title being a game called Narita Boy.
Narita Boy becomes a tremendous hit! Copies of cartridges are flying off physical shelves worldwide. Within weeks Narita Boy is the best-selling video game of all time, critically acclaimed for its power-fantasy wielding the Techno-sword and taking players on a journey like no other.
Meanwhile, inside the binary code, the digital realm connects with reality. Him has returned and deleted The Creator’s memories. Supervisor program, Motherboard, and her agents have activated the Narita Boy protocol.
The Stallions are coming, and the Digital Kingdom needs a hero.
List of Titles Arriving Today (April 1st):
- OUTRIDERS (day-and-date release on Epic Games Store & Steam)
- Narita Boy (day-and-date release on Steam, March 30)
- Tales of the Neon Sea (Free on Epic Games Store, April 1-8)
- A-Train PC Classic (Steam)
- Endzone – A World Apart (Steam)
- Forts (Steam)
- Might & Magic X Legacy (Ubisoft Connect)
- Mr. Prepper (Steam)
- Nine Parchments (Steam)
- Re:ZERO -Starting Life in Another World- The Prophecy of the Throne (Steam)
- Rhythm Doctor (Steam)
- Shadowrun: Hong Kong – Extended Edition (Steam)
- Styx: Master of Shadows (Steam)
List of Titles Arriving in April:
- 41 Hours (Steam)
- Beholder 2 (Steam)
- Chinese Parents (Steam)
- Earth Defense Force: Iron Rain (Steam)
- The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel IV (Steam)
- POSTAL 4: No Regerts (Steam)
- R-Type Final 2 (Steam)
- Shio (Steam)
- Spintires (Steam)
- Stronghold 2 (Steam)
- Stronghold 3 Gold (Steam)
- Stronghold Crusader 2 (Steam)
- Stronghold Crusader HD (Steam)
- Stronghold HD (Steam)
- Stronghold Kingdoms (Steam)
- Tomb Raider: The Last Revelation (Steam)
- Torchlight (Epic Games Store & Steam)
- Torchlight III (Steam)
- Trine: Enchanted Edition (Steam)
- Turnip Boy Commits Tax Evasion (Steam)
- Watch Your Ride – Biking Game (Steam)
Want to know more about today’s titles? Our Cloudy team will be posting our own First Look very soon, so join Duncan and Baz as they talk through today’s list.