As we approach the Easter weekend, Stadia set out it make it a Good Friday. Today they confirmed two new games coming to the platform soon.
Let’s take a quick look at what’s coming to the store and your screens
From developer Merj Media, we are getting this unique experience with a break-dancing game that offers rewards based on your ability to be unique, oozing style and show that you have some kind of musical bones in your body.
Packed with some nice features, this is some of what you can expect;
- 8 unique characters each with 16 moves and over 100 transitions between them.
- 8 different locations and over 40 different tracks.
- Stylized hand-drawn animations by award-winning animator JonJon.
- Original music and sound design by world-renowned scratch DJ/producer Kid Koala.
- A single-player story mode as well as two-player breakdance battles.
- Innovative freestyle controls that allows for improvisation and creativity.
- A scoring system that rewards musicality, originality, feel, and style.
Next up on the list is Bloodstained: Ritual of The Night
A game which has been held in an extremely positive manner. Bloodstained will provide you with some side-scrolling action, where you’ll play as Miriam, who is cursed by an alchemist.
An RPG that you can battle your way through, whilst soaking up those delightful Metroidvania vibes.
- Deep, rich single-player narrative adventure.
- Addictingly tight and satisfying gameplay alongside a rich new story in the gothic dark fantasy style of Koji Igarashi, the celebrated godfather of “Igavania” games.
- Story cutscenes, multiple playable characters, and NPC interactions fully voice-acted by a star-studded cast, including actors like David Hayter, Ray Chase, and Erica Lindbeck.
- Character & gameplay customization via gear, upgradable spells, and cosmetics.
- Beautiful 2.5D graphics – 3D models crafted with a lot of love and care within a 2D game environment.
With Stadia bringing over 100 games in 2021, the announcements are coming thick and fast. The library continues to expand, bringing an increasing variety of titles to try and ensure it can entice a wide ranging audience to the platform, whilst giving existing players the opportunity to sample and enjoy titles they’ve not experienced before.
2021 may have been slow to start with but they certainly seem to have found their way out of first gear as we hit the second quarter of the year.
What are your thoughts on these titles coming to the platform? Let us know!